Shelly 1L Single Wire WiFi-Operated Relay
Shelly 1L - Single Wire WiFi-Operated Relay
Convert any existing wall switch into a smart switch without changing the wiring or running new cables with Shelly 1L. The first device in the world that is able to automate even the appliances wired with no neutral present. Thanks to its small size and wide range of voltage support, it's a real innovation!
CONVERT YOUR EXISTING LIGHTS INTO SMART LIGHTS IN 10 MIN
THE BEST RETROFIT DEVICE EVER MADE
No electrical wiring changes needed
Shelly1L can convert any existing wall switch into a smart switch. You don’t need to change the wiring, to run new cables, or anything else. Just put the shelly behind the existing wall switch.
No neutral line required
Мany light switches are wired with no neutral present, which makes them difficult to automate. Shelly1L handles this problem because it only needs the hot line.
No Neutral Required
Power and control your light, fan, or other appliances with only a live wire, no neutral required to be connected to the device.
If the Shelly 1L reached high temperatures, it will switch OFF the output to protect itself and your home appliances.
Easily integrate Shelly 1L to your existing home server using the MQTT or CoAP protocol.s
Use the REST API to connect Shelly 1L to your existing home automation system.
Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Control your appliance with your voice.
Shelly 1L can automatically follow the sunrise and sunset and control your lighting accordingly.
- Power supply 110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz AC
- Maximum load 4.1A (5A for short operation)
- Minimum Load • no neutral, with bypass - none
• no neutral, without bypass - 20W resistive load
• with neutral - none
- Electrical consumption < 1 W
- Device temperature protection Yes
- Operational temperature 0°C to + 40°C
- Supported load types (with and without neutral) • Capacative (motor starting capacitors, generators, synchronous motors)
• Inductive (led lights, transformers, fans, motors)
• Resistive (lights, electric heaters)
- Supported light types • Dimmable LEDs
• Non Dimmable LEDs
• Fluorescent lamps
• Fluorescent tubes
• Halogen lamps
• Incandescent lamps
• Neon lamps
- Channels 1
- Radio signal power 1 mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency 2400 - 2484 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction) • up to 50 m outdoors
• up to 30 m indoors
- (H x W x L) 42 x 36 x 14 mm