Yale Smart Asure Digital Lever Lock + Smart Hub & Door Sensor
Yale Smart Asure Digital Lever Lock
The Assure Keyless Lever is all you need on your front door. As a standalone digital lever, there is no need for an additional deadbolt lock, nor a latch or a separate door handle. Designed for single-hole doors (doors without a deadbolt). The Assure Lever is easy-to-install and conveniently replaces existing lever locks or knobsets. Access is easy - simply enter your code on the keypad, pull down the lever and you're in.
- Touchscreen keypad: The capacitive touchscreen with backlit numbers means the numbers will never wipe away and there is no more need to carry a key.
- PIN code management: One master PIN code, program up to 25 entry codes to share with people you trust - delete codes when you need to.
- Locks automatically: Auto-lock to ensure your door is always securely locked when closed.
- Battery back-up: Never lose power and get locked out. The lock can be energised with a 9V battery from the outside.
- Optional settings: Manage optional settings, including; volume, languages and privacy mode.
- Tamper alarm: Audible alarm sounds if attempting to forcibly remove outside lock from door.
- Home automation compatible with module*: Can be used as a standalone keypad lock or as a smart lock that can be upgraded with a module (sold seperately) to integrate into a compatible home automation or security system - allowing lock management and remote access via your smartphone.ty and remote access and control of your lock.
Turn your smartphone into your key. The intuitive Yale Access app lets you manage the access of your home remotely.*
*When used in conjunction with a Yale Conntect Wi-Fi Bridge
The Yale Access Functionalities
- App control: Lock and unlock your door from your app, anywhere in the world.
- DoorSense™ technology: The lock will check the status of the door and tells you if your door is securely closed and locked.
- Activity monitoring: See who comes and when with the Activity Feed. Check who unlocked the door and if or when it was actually opened. Set-up alerts to notify when specific people arrive home.
- Guest access: Grant unlimited digital keys valid for a few weeks, a few hours, or a few minutes. Never worry about lost or stolen keys again. Access can be app access or code only sent via a text message.
Grant entry from wherever you are with the Yale Access app
Remote access means you can let in family, friends and trusted visitors like the cleaner or dog walker- from anywhere - when an Assure Lock is paired with Yale Connect
Wi-Fi bridge. If someone forgets to lock when they leave, you can take care of it with the tap of a finger.
Doorsense™: for peace of mind
DoorSense™ is a technology which will let you know whether your door is securely closed. And if anything unexpected happens, like the door being left ajar, you will be the
first to know.
Auto-lock and unlock as you come and go
For peace of mind, the auto-lock feature can automatically lock your door when you leave for the day, either immediately after closing or after a set amount of time via the Yale
Access app. When you return home and walk up to your door auto-unlock will then unlock it again thanks to geo-fencing, so you don't need to fumble around with keys.
Use your voice to control your lock
Yale Access works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa and Google Home. You can control your lock with your voice using Siri, Alexa or Google Assistant.
Expecting guests? Send a virtual key
You can send virtual guest keys to friends, family or people you trust from the Yale Access app. Guests can come and go as they wish - and you don't need to worry about
Know the ins and outs of your home
The 24/7 activity feed will help you check who is coming and when - even when you're not there. You'll know when guests have arrived, what time your children got home,
and whether a tradesmen or cleaner was into get the job done.
Yale Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
For voice assistant functionality and remote access and control of your lock.