WiFi-operated flood and rain sensor
Shelly Flood detects any type of leakage and has a built-in temperature sensor. It is the world’s first Wi-Fi flood and rain sensor with temperature measurement, lasting up to 18 months on battery. This device uses 1 type CR123A battery which is NOT included.
Shelly Flood can detect any type of liquid and notify you of a leak.
Shelly Flood monitors the temperature and can be used to keep your floor heating at a desired temperature.
Battery Life up to 18 Months
Place and forget with the long-lasting battery life.
Mobile App Control
The only thing you need to manage your Shelly Flood, is a mobile phone and the free Shelly Cloud application.
Simply connect Shelly to your Wi-Fi network and begin the ultimate experience by controlling your home with your phone.
With Shelly Flood you can see recorded temperature data for up to a year.
- Battery 1 X 3V-CR123A battery
- Battery lifespan Up to 18 months
- Electrical consumption • Static ≤5uA
• Awake ≤100mA
• Alarm ≤120mA
- Temperature measurement range -20°C ~ 50°C (± 1°C)
- Working temperature -40°C - +60°C
- Complies with EU standards • RE Directive 2014/53/EU
• LVD 2014/35/EU
• EMC 2004/108/WE
• RoHS2 2011/65/UE
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction) • up to 50 m outdoors
• up to 30 m indoors
- Radio signal power 1mW