Shelly 2.5 Wi-Fi Relay with 2 Channels
WiFi-operated double relay switch with roller shutter mode
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated relay switch.
Shelly 2.5 Open Source
- Shelly 2.5 has an embedded webserver
- Shelly 2.5 has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Shelly 2.5 can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
Maximum load current per output: 10A/230V, 50/60Hz. You can control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment.
Shelly 2.5 has an integrated precise power meter. You can measure the overall consumption of all the electric devices you are controlling.
Mobile App Control
Turn appliances on/off directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Simply connect Shelly to your Wi-Fi network and begin the ultimate experience by controlling your home with your phone.
Voice assistant compatible
Control your appliance with your voice. Shelly 2.5 OS is Google home and Amazon Echo compatible.
Create custom daily schedules for your devices.
Shelly 2.5 can automatically turn on/off based on the sunrise and sunset times.
Up To 3500W
With Shelly 2.5 you can control a wide range of devices and appliances.
All you need to manage your Shelly 2.5 is a smartphone and the Shelly Cloud free mobile application.
No more forgotten appliances left on. The integrated countdown timer can automatically switch off your oven after an hour.
Download Specifications: HERE
- Power supply 110-230V ±10% 50/60Hz AC
- Max load per channel 10A/230V, 50/60Hz
- Electrical consumption < 1 W
- Complies with AS/NZS Standards
- Working temperature -40°C ÷ 40°C
- Radio signal power 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction) • up to 50 m outdoors
• up to 30 m indoors
- (HxWxL) 39 x 36 x 17 mm
Fitted Shelly’s behind every light switch in the house. Flashed with the official HomeKit firmware these have been rock solid in our Apple Home setup.
Very nice, Smaller that the other ones I was using and compliant with local regulations.