Shelly 1PM Wi-Fi Relay with Energy Monitoring
WiFi-operated 16A relay switch with power monitoring
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated relay switch.
Shelly 1PM Open Source
- Shelly 1PM has an embedded webserver
- Shelly 1PM has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Shelly 1PM can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
Shelly 1PM has an integrated precise power meter. You can measure the overall consumption of all the electric devices you are controlling.
Mobile App Control
Turn appliances on/off directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Simply connect Shelly to your Wi-Fi network and begin the ultimate experience by controlling your home with your phone.
Voice assistant compatible
Control your appliance with your voice. Shelly 1PM OS is Google home and Amazon Echo compatible.
Create custom daily schedules for your devices.
Shelly 1PM can automatically turn on/off based on the sunrise and sunset times.
Up To 3500W
With Shelly 1PM you can control a wide range of devices and appliances.
All you need to manage your Shelly 1PM is a smartphone and the Shelly Cloud free mobile application.
No more forgotten appliances left on. The integrated countdown timer can automatically switch off your oven after an hour.
- Power supply • 110-240V ±10% 50/60Hz AC
• 24-60V DC
- Max load per channel 16A
- Electrical consumption < 1 W
- Complies with AS/NZS Standards
- Working temperature -40°C ÷ 40°C
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Radio signal power 1mW
- Operational range (depending on local construction) • up to 50 m outdoors
• up to 30 m indoors
- (HxWxL) 41 x 36 x 17 mm