Shelly 1 Wi-Fi Relay
WiFi-operated 16A Relay Switch
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated relay switch.
Perfect for making a standard garage door smart!
Shelly 1 Open Source
- Shelly 1 has an embedded webserver
- Shelly 1 has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- Shelly 1 can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system's component.
Mobile App Control
Turn appliances on/off directly from your smartphone or tablet.
Simply connect Shelly to your Wi-Fi network and begin the ultimate experience by controlling your home with your phone.
Voice assistant compatible
Control your appliance with your voice. Shelly 1 OS is Google home and Amazon Echo compatible.
Create custom daily schedules for your devices.
Shelly 1 can automatically turn on/off based on the sunrise and sunset times.
Up To 3500W
With Shelly 1 you can control a wide range of devices and appliances.
All you need to manage your Shelly 1 is a smartphone and the Shelly Cloud free mobile application.
No more forgotten appliances left on. The integrated countdown timer can automatically switch off your oven after an hour.
- Power supply • 110-240V ±10% 50/60Hz AC
• 24-60V DC
• 12V DC
- Max load per channel 16A
- Electrical consumption: < 1 W
- Working temperature -40°C ÷ 40°C
- Complies with AS/NZS standards
- Radio signal power 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Frequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction) • up to 50 m outdoors
• up to 30 m indoors
- (HxWxL) 41 x 36 x 17 mm