The Evolution of Outdoor Security
Protect your home with the world's only motion-activated security camera with built-in floodlights, a siren alarm and two-way audio, so you can see, hear and speak to anyone on your property from anywhere.
- Crystal-clear HD video
- Two ultra-bright LED floodlights
- 110-decibel siren alarm
Watch Over Your Entire Property
With object and facial detection, Floodlight Cam has the most advanced motion sensors in home security. Its 270° field-of-view will let you detect motion around corners and monitor all your blind spots.
- Dual sensors with object and facial detection
- Ultra wide-angle motion sensors
- Customizable motion zones and scheduling
Simple Setup With Advanced Controls
Floodlight Cam easily replaces existing wired floodlights and connects to standard junction boxes. With the app, you can flash the lights, sound the alarm and zoom-in to focus on your most important areas.
- Motion-activated camera and floodlights
- App-controlled camera, lights and siren
- Smart zoom with panning
Home Security at Your Fingertips
Floodlight Cam sends instant alerts to your smartphone, tablet or PC whenever it detects motion. And from the free Ring app, you can protect your property and monitor your home from anywhere.
- Instant motion-activated alerts
- Live View streaming video and audio
- iOS, Android, Mac and Windows 10 compatible
- Power: Hardwired (100-240V)
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @ 2.4GHz only
- Audio: Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Video: Vid 1080, Live View, Night Vision
- Motion Detection: Facial Detection, Object Detection
- Field of View: 270 Degrees
- Lights: Two 3000° Kelvin floodlights
- Siren: Siren Remote
- Camera Lens: Adjustable mount with 140° field-of-view
- Zoom: Zoom Smart
- Mounting Base: 12.065-cm diameter
- Operating Conditions: -28°C to 48°C Weather-resistant
Easy install, and simple to use. I decided to go with RING instead of ARLO because the simple 3.00 dollar a month subscription, and the 10.00 dollar a month unlimited devices subscription. From I have been reading the other companies nickel and dime you to death.
The lights are very bright and motion detection is great. You can set the sensitivity and also block out time that you don't want it alerting you. Camera is clear, and retrieving videos is very simple. The alarm feature is fine, enough to call attention outside but not a siren to alert the neighborhood.
The 2 way comms are fine too. You can hear what is going on and if within 20-30 feet able to have a conversation. I am very happy with this product and I have other Ring products that are great too.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.