The Philips Hue outdoor sensor detects movement and controls Philips Hue lights as specified by the user. The sensor is battery powered and wireless, making installation a breeze. Requires a Philips Hue bridge (sold separately).
- Day and night setting. Automatically turns on a gentle night light.
- Integrated dusk to dawn sensor.
- Through the Philips Hue app, you can specify whether lights should only switch on when motion is detected at night, or the entire day.
- Place it anywhere. The outdoor motion sensor is battery operated, and communicates wirelessly to the bridge, so you can place it wherever you want.
- Fixed wall-mounting. The sensor can be fixed to the wall, making it difficult to remove the device without the proper tools.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.