PETCUBE BITES 2
Smart HD pet camera with treat dispenser, 160° view, and voice control.
- 🎥 Ultimate pet monitoring – With Petcube Bites Wi-Fi pet camera, watch your pet with 1080p full HD video, 160° ultra-wide angle view, and night vision. See up close with 4x zoom. 🔊Hear & speak with high-quality 2-way audio.
- 🚀Quick 2-minute setup – Petcube Bites 2 is the only pet camera to support 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Wi-Fi connections. iOS 11 and higher, Android 7.1.2 and higher are required.
- 🍖Treat your pet remotely – Toss treats short, medium, or long distance or schedule automatic treat dispensing via the free Petcube app. Supports a wide range of dry, crunchy dog and cat treats. 1. 5 lbs treat capacity.
- 🔔 Smart sound & motion alerts – Real-time notifications tell you when your pet is active and you need to check in.
- 🎶 Built-in Alexa assistant – Play music, answer questions, hear the news, control smart home devices, order your pet’s favourite treats, and more — all via your Bites 2 smart pet cam. Voice assistant functionality is optional.
- 🌟12 month, 24/7 customer support – We warrant the Petcube-branded product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period 1 year. Got issues? We’re always here to help! For immediate assistance, start a live chat on petcube or send us an email to support@petcube.
Stay connected to your pet, wherever you are
See, talk to, fling treats and reward your pet to enhance training and prevent anxious behavior
Wide-angle view and HD video for ultimate monitoring
Watch your pet with live 1080p HD video, night vision, 4x digital zoom. Get full room coverage with 160° view.
Premium two-way audio to hear and speak
Enjoy full duplex sound, with 4-microphone array and a speaker bar. As if you're on the phone with your pet.
Built-in treat dispenser to interact remotely
Toss treats remotely from your phone. Control the amount and distance. Set to autoplay mode to keep pets occupied when you're busy.
Peace of mind is priceless
Petcube Care provides extra security to your pet and home with video history, smart alerts, and pet care perks
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.