Brilliant Smart Colour Bulb - E27 Screw
BrilliantSmart globes allow you to control the lights in your home wirelessly. Ideal for creating the right atmosphere for movie night, dinner for two or those weekend parties. Have ultimate control of your lights via the free BrilliantSmart App or by voice control through Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
- Set schedules and timing to automate your home.
- Can function as a night light.
- Easily-tuneable RGB colour spectrum (up to 11 million colours), plus 3000K warm white
- Dimmable via app or by voice control through Amazon Alex or Google Home
- Works with any 2.4GHz enabled WiFi router, within a 30m maximum range of your WiFi router (note: will not currently pair with 5.0GHz bandwidth.)
- Control your Smart globe individually or as a group
- Compatible with E27
- 9W LED provides up to 800 lumens
- 220-degree beam angle
good once its setup, light look good and its bright enought, the rgb is bit hard to get the right color with out adjusting for a few time, but over all its a good deal, work with google home from my phone
Awesome value, does exactly what it says it does. I've been using it for about a month and the only negative thing I can say is the app could use a bit of work on the user Interface side of things (looks a bit bland and cheap) and the app icon. but other then that definitely recommend!
This is a bit cheaper than some of the other smart bulbs out there but it's been working perfectly over the last few weeks that I've had it. Really easy paring with my phone and initial set up. Lots of fun!
Got this to use with Google nest mini, was really easy to set up with Google home. This only works on 2.4 wifi, so be aware of that, I have my home split in to two a 5ghz and 2.4/5ghz for legacy stuff so was easy enough set it to the right wifi and get it all paired up.
Will be buying again.
Bought this for some effects during a Halloween party and tested it. It needs a companion app on your phone to control it, which needs a registration, and it all feels a bit more complex than it needs to be really. Once it's all up and going, it's fine.
One other point - when it's trying to pair with your app on your phone it blinks on and off, like someone trying to flick a light switch, and it can take several minutes to actually pair, so that's pretty annoying stuff.