Amazon Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick Basic Edition connects your HDTV to a world of online entertainment. Enjoy a wide selection of movies, TV episodes and games. Fire TV Stick is an easy way to enjoy content from Amazon Prime Video, Netflix and more. Directly access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
Watch movies and TV shows
With access to Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and more, you are sure to find something you love.
Enjoy best-selling games like Hungry Shark Evolution, Pac Man 256, and Crossy Road using the included remote as the controller. Many games are free, and paid games start from just 0.99 USD.
Listen to music
Millions of songs are available to stream through TuneIn, Vevo and more.
Catch sports highlights from Tennis TV, MLB, and more.
Keep up with what's new
Check the latest news with the Bloomberg app or get inspired with the talks from TED TV.
Amazon Prime Video subscription provides access to thousands of movies and TV episodes that are available to stream instantly.
Amazon Originals showcase comedy, drama and family programming you can only see on Amazon Video, such as The Grand Tour, Niko and the Sword of Light, and the award-winning series Man in the High Castle and Mozart in the Jungle.
Take your TV with you
Enjoy your favorites at home
Fire TV Stick is so easy to connect that you can move it from room to room.
Or when on the go
Never miss an episode while you're away from home. Just plug and play anywhere - even with Wi-Fi that requires web authentication.
Fast and Fluid
- Fire TV Stick Basic Edition delivers fast and fluid performance with a quad-core processor and 8 GB of storage.
- Stream movies and TV shows in up to 1080p HD. Enjoy rich cinematic surround sound with Dolby Audio, consistent quality and enhanced volume level via HDMI.
- The responsive interface on Fire TV Stick is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, and German.
What's In the box
1. Fire TV Stick and Remote
2. A country-specific power adapter
3 .Two AAA batteries for your remote
4. A HDMI Extender cable
To start streaming, you will just need a HDTV and high-speed Internet. An optional big bowl of popcorn is always welcome - enjoy!
Simple to set up
1. Plug Fire TV Stick into your HDTV (you can also use the optional HDMI extender).
2. Plug into power outlet.
3. Connect to the Internet and you are ready to stream!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.