We're running a competition on our Facebook Page! Click/tap here to check it out
Here's the fine print:
SMART HOME SHOP FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LENOVO SMART CLOCK PROMO 19 NOV 2020
By entering Smart Home Shop’s Facebook/Instagram competitions, each participant is deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all New Zealand residents aged 16 years and over.
- The competition runs from 7pm 19 Nov 2020 to 12pm 14 Dec 2020.
- To enter, participants must: Like the Smart Home Shop (SHS) Facebook page or like the Smart Home Shop Instagram page, like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments.
- Entries must be received between 7pm 19 Nov 2020 to 12pm 14 Dec 2020 inclusive. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. SHS will take no responsibility for late entries or entries not received.
- The winner will be drawn by random draw from the eligible entries, using the software Woobox, at 12pm 14 Dec 2020. SHS’s decision in relation to any part of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is 1x Lenovo Smart Clock Essential worth up to $59.99 NZD. The prize is not transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook or Instagram within one (1) day of the draw taking place. If SHS, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winning participant within five (5) business days of the prize being drawn, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted. SHS reserve the right to use the name and details of any winner of any prize for publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation. By entering this competition, the participant consents to their name and details being used for any such publicity without any further reference, payment or other compensation. The winner may be asked to provide proof of identity prior to being declared the winner.
- Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- SHS is collecting your details only for the purpose of this competition. You may request access to and correct any personal information that we hold about you at any time.
- By entering this competition via SHS’s Facebook or Instagram page, you acknowledge that this promotion and/or any future promotions featured on the SHS Facebook/Instagram page are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and you fully release Facebook from any liability or responsibility for the competition. SHS reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions and cancel the promotion at any time, at its sole discretion, without further notice.
- No responsibility is taken by SHS or its employees or contractors for lost, misdirected, incorrect or other unsuccessful attempts to enter or for any lost or misdirected prizes.
- To the extent permitted by law, SHS is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by SHS, or its employees or contractors, in ion with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner;
- any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of SHS or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.